The 2013 Running Calendar that we’ve produced over at Race-Calendar.com has arrived from the printers this week and it’s already beginning to cause a stir in the running community.
Almost immediately we got the calendar out of the wrapper, conversations about “which is your favourite month” were beginning. This theme looks set to continue.
2013 Running Calendar – Front Page
A Great Gift for the Runner You Know!
Quite simply, this product is a great gift for runners of all types, distances and brands. It’s motivational. It’s inspirational. It’s also got a lot in its favour as a present, too!
But one thing is very obvious about our A3 Running Calendar: runners love it. This means it will make a perfect birthday or Christmas present for the runner in your life for a number of reasons:
- The 2013 Running Calendar lasts all year – the whole of 2013!
- It is inspiring, and will help a runner to get out of the door on a wet, windy, Wednesday in the middle of winter!
- While you may not know a runner’s size, or what equipment they need or use, you don’t need to with the calendar!
- It doesn’t matter if they receive two – they can have one for home and one for the office (or even three – one for upstairs, one for the kitchen, too!);
- You know they won’t already have one of these – we’ve just printed them, and nobody else sells our unique calendars.
Where to Order the 2013 A3 Running Calendar
We are selling the 2013 A3 Running Calendar direct at our Shop.Race-Calendar.com website, which is secure, and can accept payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Google Wallet or you can order from Amazon.
In a matter of days, the first consignment will be reaching Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com, meaning you’ll be able to order with free UK delivery or free USA delivery using the following links:
We’re also looking to add running clubs, charities, sports associations and businesses targeting active runners and the health market to join the Race-Calendar.com Partner Program to help sell the calendars through hosted checkouts. Partners receive a profit share without having to do anything more than copy/paste a link or some code into a website / email or Facebook / Twitter status update from time-to-time. Click here for the Partner Program.
Lastly, join us at Facebook or Twitter to share the love of running.
Because we love2run @ Race-Calendar.com!